When consumers use search engines, they are usually researching their next purchase or looking for a business they can order from online. The anatomy of search engine results is unrecognizable to many consumers while they are doing their “clicking”.
Sponsored links or PPC ads appear immediately at the top of a search results page and often carry over to the right column. They are highlighted with a different background color to differentiate themselves from the organic listings below. Companies that utilize PPC are able to set target keywords, bid on keyword costs (cost per click, or CPC) and custom tailor their campaigns to best fit their industry and budget.
Organic or “natural” search results are achieved by best practices of search engine optimization. Organic search results, often including local maps and social media, are the list of results found beneath the sponsored results. When a consumer clicks on an organic link, there is no cost to the website’s owner. Therefore this is the most preferred method of obtaining leads and is constantly sought after.
In order to succeed in both PPC and/or SEO, Stealth Media Agency plans, manages, monitors and tracks every factor associated to search engine marketing. Below, you will find the advantages to either option.
- Long term value: Once you obtain ranking for a researched keyword or keywords that is relevant to your business, it is typically harder for someone to come in and push you from those rankings.
- It’s not a “cost per click” investment. We provide a custom quote after researching the most relevant keywords for your website.
- Statistically, more people click on the organic listings and the maps section than on PPC sponsored search results. This results in a higher click through percentage.
- One of the latest studies from Penn State University shows that on average, 70% of the people that search the web click on the organic result links on the first page.
- There are ways we can help you dominate your local market and show up multiple times within a search result page
- PPC offers immediate results. You are paying what the market bears at that time for the keywords you want to show up for.
- Text ads can be customizable and filter your message or create a call to action.
- Reporting can be done all the way down to the keyword level since you have the ability to bid on keywords individually.
- You can direct people to a certain landing page and can dictate where they land.
- You only have to pay when somebody clicks on your ad.
- Campaign tools can help you geo-target your ads as well as displaying your ads at certain time schedules.
- Proof is in the pudding: 95% of Google’s revenues is from Pay Per Click advertising. If PPC didn’t work, companies wouldn’t keep increasing their investment in this area.
We highly recommend a combination of both SEO and PPC to enrich your online presence. both methods are important and equally valuable when growing your business and building brand equity.
Contact us at 888-863-7421 to discuss a Search Engine Marketing plan for your company.